View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Visiting Disney with other people

Quote Originally Posted by 64Mustang View Post
    We are at Disney with the in laws and having a horrible time. It is not organized and everyone is so concerned with walking on eggshells or something. Kids are bored and want to go back to the hotel. There's nothing to do at Epcot. We've spent the better
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 40 and single, any others out there trying IVF on your own?

I have never posted or been part of a blog before. I thought this would be a perfect time to start. As my title reads, I am 40, single, never married, bad luck maybe... and trying IVF for the first time. I am on day 6 of my BCPs to give my ovaries a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Over 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Astarte View Post
    Thanks for asking Nuvulosa!

I had three eggs transferred yesterday, so my pregnancy test will be Monday 8/6!!! Um, the day before my 44th birthday. I am hoping for a b-day present...but am trying to remain balanced, because I know my chances
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Husband and I disagree on our course of action...any advice?

My husband and I recently learned that we have less than a 10% chance of conceiving on our own. I have a high FSH (15.6) combined with small ovaries with limited follicles.
    He has low morphology (2%). I'm 36 years old. My doctor has advised that
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Donor or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
    Never thought I would be considering donor eggs, have
    Had two failed ivf cycles and was about to go for my
    Third only to find I had only two eggs, DOR with amh of 0.4. There is however male sperm morphology too, so we were considering
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. May 21, 2012 - Day 6

Well, so far, so good. Last night I started my BCP (Desogen 28 Day Tablets ). Having used several different brands of BCP in the past (most of which made me dry-heave in the mornings), I was surprised to wake up this morning and feel fine! *whew* ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Chemical Pregnancy :-(

Im 39yrs old
    IVF-ICSI 4et16dpt3dt -PIO
    I have had 3 Luteal blood test done
    Test one: 7dpt-3dt luteal resuls: E2 680 / Progesterone 41.8 (5/12)
    Test Two: 9dpt-3dt luteal results: E2 710 / Progesterone 71.6 (5/14)
    Beta Test: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Late march early april 2012

Quote Originally Posted by irishbookworm21 View Post
    Polly: I know I'm not a doctor: BUT WOO HOO ON TWINS!!! Just come here. If you need cheerleading or positive vibes, we can do that!

Ithaca: Sorry to hear about the limbo in which you are currently residing. I know it sucks. As for
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Day One of the Rest of My Life!

So, this is my first time on the IVF Connection website and what an overwhelming amount of information!

I decided to start a blog...my first one ever...to chronical my IVF experience. I am 35 years old (um...excuse me...36 next ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Luteal Blood Test

Quote Originally Posted by LatinaTG View Post
    Hi everyone,
    This is my first time on IVFconnections.
    Im 39 yrs old and going through my first IVF cycle.
    Im on 7dp-3dt-4et and Im on daily 1cc progesterone intramuscular injections.
    My first Luteal Blood test was done today.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast